Starting at $18,000!
SAMM MD System is a MRI patient motion reduction system with motion detection system designed for MR suites. It enables technologists to automatically detect motion in real time, reducing the number of imaging artifacts and costly re-scans. The SAMM MD System of high definition cameras that are MR-safe, RF shielded and come paired with a high performance computer system with the software pre-installed on it. The technology allows technicians to monitor MRI patients in during scanning procedures, with the added feature of motion detection. Every patient video can be saved after their scan for training and liability purposes. The medical device is currently patent pending with the USPTO.
SAMM MD System is safer and more efficient.
SAMM MD System takes the MRI patient motion prevention to another level. The high resolution LCD monitor has a touchscreen. We’ve added motion detection through customizable hot spots. The software monitors the patient, notifying the technologist of movement instantaneously with an auditory alert and onscreen notification.
Over 4 years in development, Sound Imaging’s “SAMM MD System” (Safety and Movement Monitoring with Motion Detection) was designed to address a “wish list” of issues brought up by the MRI Staff at Johns Hopkins Medical Center. SAMM MD System implements patent pending hardware and software that integrates with the MRI scanner to:
- Optionally pause the MRI scanner during patient motion or movement to help increase patient safety, reduce repeat scans and increase image quality
- Visually and audibly alert the patient and MRI Technologist about motion
- Remotely/locally alert and record anyone entering the one of the most dangerous rooms in a hospital or imaging center, the MRI room, 24/7
- Optionally record the MRI patient during their entire MRI scan, as soon as they enter the MRI room
- Allow MRI Technologists to actually “see their patients” in real-time with MRI-compatible HD video display
- Fully integrate with MRI patient worklist so patient videos are time-stamped and searchable to help reduce potential future legal exposure(s)
- Record videos that can be used to help with Technologist training to reduce claustrophobia and increase patient safety
- Easy to use
- Saves time & money
- Reduces re-scans
- Reduces patient claustrophobia & anxiety
- Patient can alert technologist if uncomfortable
- Layer of protection from liability issues
- Recorded videos for training, research and more
- Allows patient monitoring in real time
- Decreases the number of motion artifacts
- Reduces the number of rescans
- Increases revenue with more scans per day
- Protects from liability issues
- Serves as an excellent training tool
- Ensures patient safety and comfort
- MR-safe HD video cameras
- Computer with motion tracking software
- Monitors with touchscreen interface
SAMM MD System and MRI CCTV Patient Camera (standard) increase image quality and makes scanning process safer and more comfortable for patients. To get a free quote call (866) 530-7850 or email [email protected]!
Sound Imaging’s line of MRI accessories includes SAMM MD, MRI Stereo, MRI Visor and Magnet Watch.